THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Blog Yet Again

I have previously been writing two separate blogs, for two separate parts of my life. I have made the decision to combine those two parts of myself, and I have shared my "other self" with my family and friends, who previously didn't know I was Wiccan; which is why I had two separate blogs. Starting this one is my attempt at sharing all of myself with everyone, and not partitioning off parts of myself and parts of my life. I will include links to both of my previous blogs, but from here on out, all of me is on this page. If anyone is actually reading this, thank you for being so interested in me.... I'm flattered!

1 comments:

Kaleanani said...

I've recently started to merge my pagan identity and my "other" identity. It's an interesting and difficult step.