THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bewitched

Bewitched.. isn't that a breathtaking word? I just finished watching a bit of a Jane Austen marathon... first the British miniseries "Lost in Austen" and then because I was already in the mood, "Pride and Prejudice." I've read the book before, but somehow it escaped me just how deliciously wonderful Mr Darcy's exclamation of love is to Elizabeth! "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." Wouldn't you just melt like cheap chocolate???? This got me thinking about what some of my favorite movie lines are... and my all time favorite still has to be the last line of "Some Like it Hot." Nobody's perfect! That's all. It seems like such a small line, but it had me in stitches for an hour! Anyone out there in blogger land feel like sharing their favorite movie quotes???

4 comments:

mrsb said...

My husband and I constantly quote The Breakfast Club in normal conversation.

An example: We are cleaning out a bookshelf.

Mr.B.: "Why do you have so much shit on your bookshelf?"
Me: "Because you never know when you might have to jam."

Pretty much any line from that movie is my favorite quote, lol!

Domesticated Gypsy said...

Thats awesome! Chris and I love use quotes like that from movies, comedians, etc, that we love. It's great stuff!

Rue said...

"I'm in love with your son...not that one...that one."

Sandra Bullock as Lucy in "While You Were Sleeping."

I love that movie, and this line makes me laugh every time!

Bella Foxglove said...

This is an almost impossible task, since half the words that come out of my mouth are movie quotes lol.

This one is from Mr. and Mrs. Smith and it cracks me up every time:

"There's this huge space between us, and it just keeps filling up with all the things we don't say to each other. What's that called?"

"Marriage....."