THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Sunday Morning

I realized that I haven't written a full post in a while, so I thought I'd try to. I have a list somewhere of all the things I want to blog about, and for the life of me... I can't find it! Yes, I am the creative-I-don't-know-where-my-shit-is-but-I-have-a-system type....! So far life has been very interesting the past couple of weeks. Chris quit his job (it was horrible) and I lost mine (damn economy) so we have decided for sure we are moving back to Moses Lake (where we moved here from a year ago) as soon as our lease is up and we have moving money. Which translates to probably the end of September. However, Chris started looking for work in Moses Lake since he has family there he can stay with during the weeks, and now he is starting a new job this week. I also found a job through the temp agency I have been working with, so I start on Monday. We plan to round up some boxes today, so that when we have time we can start the packing process.... which I always loathe. But it does get me into a bit of a Spring Cleaning jump, because I find there are things that I don't think are worth the effort of moving, and that's a pretty big sign that I don't need it anymore. I love to thrift shop, so I usually acquire too many tchotchkes everywhere I live! But new cities, means new thrift shops! Speaking of which, we burned up our drink blender a while back and decided to hit a few thrift stores yesterday to find one cheap.... no such luck. But we did find something else that I think is fabulous! An adorable pop-corn popper! Here it is:

It's just an air popper, but how cute is that!!! Since all of our kitchen gadgets are red, black, or white, it fits in perfectly!
On a different note completely...
I have volunteered for Mrs B's 31 Days of Halloween event... and I am trying to decide on a delicious giveaway to feature... I have a few crafts that I dabble in and I thought I'd share some pictures and see if anyone likes them, and can suggest anything... Please comment if you read this... I know I have followers, but I'd really like to hear from you if you are reading my words...
Below are the pictures... and I have much love for all of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think all the crafts are awesome. Maybe something in an autumn color scheme would be good for a Halloween giveaway, or a necklace with a leaf pendant instead of a stone? Just an idea. Adorable popper btw!

Rue said...

They are all pretty! I really like the little pictures! I wish I was more crafty.....

Anonymous said...

Kristina I just read all your blogs....finally, and they're great. It makes me feel closer to you, since we don't talk much. Also, as weird as this sounds, when we write to eachoter it seems so much more open and flowy...you know like the phone is some sort of blockade...i've been thinking about that since we spoke last on your Birthday. Love you much Honey. I will keep reading, and please keep e-mailing. xoxoxoxo Shannon V

Andee Layne said...

Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog at www.andeelayne.blogspot.com follow mine as i will yours! xo

D.Suplicki said...

I really like the earrings! If you did something similar in Autumn colours, maybe with some tiny stone or glass leaves, they would be perfect!