THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Harry Potter in Seattle circa 1993?



I just watched Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince at the theater, My family treated me for my upcoming birthday. And while I will keep my opinion to myself about the movie itself, unless you ask of course, I did notice and disturbing trend in Harry's wardrobe! Flannel! Really I found 4 places in the movie where he is wearing a hideous plaid flannel shirt! Harry there is a reason that 'trend' died with the 90's... IT SUCKED!

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Flannel is the new Gortex. You can wear it, burn it, chew it, spill root beer on it, and mop up a lacquer spill with it... If Harry starts throwing on an old toboggan over his head, watch out...he may be on suicide watch...

Garnet said...

Flannel is bad news, but for Harry Potter it's "historically" accurate - HBP takes place in 1996, so Grunge was the word :)

PS - Love the blog! keep at it <3