THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Something Fun and Crafty... For Me and You:

Ok I found this fun thing on Daily Dose of Diva... and I wanted in... so I am offering the same thing here....

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
•I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
•What I create will be just for you.
•They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long!
•You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.


The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

XOXOXO

5 comments:

Divaeva said...

Sweet! I <3 new friends!!!! Welcome aboard!

Meganne said...

Okay, okay. I'm in. :)

clairedulalune said...

this sounds fun! I am in! I will put this on my list of things to do! I will re post soon!

Bella Foxglove said...

This sounds great...I will totally repost!

Treaya said...

This sounds great! I'm in