THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

TMI Fridays!

I want to start a feature on my blog... and I had a moment of brilliance last week while commenting on girlichef's blog. So my new feature is TMI Fridays! I am leaving this open to interpretation, but I'd really like it to be based on reader contributions. Share something. Share anything. Share a postsecret worthy secret, (If you'd like to be annoynmous, email me at gyspyangel@ymail.com and I will keep your secret safe!) share a cosmo confession, share a Hustler worthy moment, share your best recipe secret, etc etc etc. The point is, share, and share anything, nothing held back. If anyone out there is afraid of what they might read, please skip the TGI Friday posts please.

Ok, to get us started, I will share a little something. I once dated a guy who put new sod in on my spare nasty lawn. He finished half the job in one day and I wanted nothing more than to "christen" the new sod! And we did! The lush sweet grass was amazing. He was not so much! He ended up never finishing the other half, and getting arrested within 2 days!
There, that is my dirty little secret reeking of toooooooo much info for you all!
Now don't leave me hanging...share and share alike!

9 comments:

Crafty Cutie said...

LOL I'm sorry he didn't finish laying your sod...there's an off color joke in there that's dying to come out, so I'm going to stop that thought right there! LOL :)

But speaking of christening outdoor areas, my husband and I once lived in a house with a backyard that looked out over a bay. In fact the yard ran right down on to the beach. The beach ran behind several homes on the cove, but the majority of them were empty, which meant that the beach was always empty. We had never seen a soul out there.

There was a nice redwood deck out back, prefect for sitting and looking out at the water. It was late fall, in Maine, and it was rather cold out. But that didn't stop us from wanting to christen that deck. So we grabbed a couple of thick blankets and headed out onto the deck. We were out on the deck, between teh blankets going about our "business" when one of the neighbors comes walking along the beach!!! We both dropped as low and flat on the deck as we could, practically holding our breath to keep him from hearing us. We stayed that way until he had moved far enough down the beach not to hear us and we burst out laughing! We then completed the "christening" and moved inside to warm up in front of the fire. :)

CC

Courtney Mroch said...

Dang, I have no good TMIs to share of the outdoor variety...maybe that will be my assignment for this week so I have some kind of TMI for next week. I think this is a FUN idea!

Bella Foxglove said...

First of all, awesome idea, and second,is girlichef not AWESOME?? I love her so much lol.

Question...do you want us to post the TMI moments here in your comments or on our own blogs with a link back or does it matter?

Sorry if I am being dense, just need some clarification...

Love the 'laying sod' story lol...

Domesticated Gypsy said...

Just post your moments right here as a comment. Unless of course you wish to be anonymous, then email them to me, and I will post them for you. xoxo

Crafty Cutie said...

Hi! It's me again. I just wanted to stop by and ask you to visit my blog. I've got an award for you over there. :)

Bridgett said...

Your poor, poor sod. LOL

Bridgett said...

Aggghh! I just realized I don't have your button on my blog. My apologies. I thought I did.

Stealing it now. :)

)O(
boo

~*K*~ said...

My SO and I were working late in his father's CPA office and started to fool around on the floor in the back. I got this image suddenly in my head of a car heading towards the office and I told my SO, "We have to stop, someone is going to be here."

He didn't believe me but I was insistant. "DUDE. Someone is going to walk in here. PUT YOUR DAMN PANTS ON." Not even a minute after clothes were put back in order, the door opens. The secretary forgot some papers or something or other, got what she needed and left. It was hilarous.

Irish Goddess said...

Hey where is this Fridays?