THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am a BBW!!

It was brought to my attention recently that I am a BBW...Typically BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman, and it's a phrase I'm quite fond of. I'm also fond of Cutie with a Bootie! But BBW in this case stands for Big Bitchy Woman! I's have always believed that women should be nice to other women. We have had enough things holding us back and selling us short... we shouldn't do that to each other. But lately I have been feeling a bit jealous and insecure...and apparently taking it out on the skinny bitches I have been running into! See...I just did it again! I mean no disrespect! I know it isn't easy for most women to maintain a slim physique, and for some they try very hard to GAIN weight and have trouble with it... In my mind and my heart I don't really think badly of anyone for their shape and size. But apparently there is somewhere inside of me that can't help but make snarky remarks when I catch my honey looking at these honeys! I hope I can start practicing what I preach now that I've been shown the error of my ways! Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds them self feeling this way!
BBW-Comments
MySpace Comments and BBW Comments

8 comments:

Amy said...

You hold the skinny bitches down and I'll shove a Twinkie in their mouths. Yes? ;-D

Bridgett said...

While you hold them down and Amy shoves Twinkies down their throats, I'll cut off all their hair and ruin their manicures and pedicures.

LOL

)O(
boo

Pink Haired Momma said...

LOL Well this BBW (bitchy and big) likes you and will help you stuff cheese logs down the little folks throats...

right after you pop into my blog and pick up the award I gave you!!

mrsb said...

I am lucky enough to have a guy who loves big girls! So the skinny bitches... er, skinny girls don't really bother me at all. I'd more likely be snarking about some big girl showing off too much boob, lol!

In my house, big girls aren't BBW, they are BMGs. Big Meat Girls!

(Comes from my husband having the hots for Food Network chef Anne Burrel and the way she likes to slap hunks of meat and yell "Big Meat!").

Lisa said...

I so love the honesty of this post! Good for you putting it out there, we could all learn a lot from you.

lisa

billbradley73 said...

Big Meat Girls rock! Being beautiful on the inside is what really shines through any way. PS skinny girls are called buttons, not sure why.

Courtney Mroch said...

Hahahaha! I hadn't heard of any of these, but I like cutie with a bootie. This baby got back too and it's fun to have a saying to fall back on. Fun post! Glad I saw it. (bit behind on my blog reading...)

Raven_Nightwind said...

Hell yeah us BBW's gotta stick together