THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh S&#$ What Did He Say Now???

So we have officially moved.. I am now in Moses Lake, Washington. One of the last days I picked Isaac up from Daycare, I had an interesting conversation with one of the daycare staff. Apparently, Isaac was out on the playground with some of his friends, and was overheard using some very colorful language... Specifically... "What Mother Effer... You want some of this?... What.. Huh... Mother Effer..." (OMG!!!!) I was literally floored... but I have to tell you, the part that shocked me was the "You want some of this?" I don't talk like that! We don't let him watch TV like that! I am guilty of dropping the F-bomb occasionally... ok maybe everyday... but I don't use that combination of words, and I don't say anything like "You want some of this?" Seriously! I know, its horrible that I am bothered by that part more than the fact that my 4 year old was swearing.... but whatever! I forsee many more days of interesting words coming out of my child's mouth... I guess I have to learn to deal now huh!

7 comments:

Divaeva said...

*laughs* reason #4238 that I have a rubber skeleton baby :) He probably picked it up from another little rug rat.... I mean child!

Anastasia said...

Oh if that will be the worse he will say. Both my girls have said things that completely shock me and most of the time I don't have a clue where they got it. My mom told me to act like it wasn't said and that they will quit saying it. So far that has worked.

Courtney Mroch said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! If nothing else, it makes for funny blog posts now...and funny stories later when he's grown.

Nydia said...

LOL One day it happens for all moms.. No matter how well we try to raise our ids, they take these beautiful words from somewhere and voilà, we want to dig a deep hole and live there foreve!

Don't blame yourself! It's more common than you think! :o)

Kisses from us.

Bridgett said...

Oh my. LMAO
I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that's just funny.

My son's been calling his teachers idiots...and even though it might be true, I can't let him get away with that kind of talk. LOL

)O(
boo

Bridgett said...

BTW, I lived in WA for 6 years. Both of my kids were born there. My husband is from Wenatchee, so that's where we lived.

Smilla said...

My 4 year old daughter said "Fact is..." (in swedish though). I think it´s the age, they hear something, maybe just once and it get stuck. Good memory.
Nice blog btw.