THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 9, 2009

Isaac Wrote His Name!!!


I can't tell you how proud I am! My son was drawing yesterday, and I noticed that across the top of the page he had written his name! He switched the S and the C so it was more like Icaas... but still recognizable! I don't want to be one of those mom's who has a child dumb as a post, but still thinks they are a genius... but my son is a genius! OK so he is nearly 14... hahaha, just kidding, he is actually 4. Since we have moved back to Moses Lake, I had to find a new daycare, and this one has a built in preschool, which I love. He is doing so wonderful there, and the kids all seem to love him too. When I drop him off, I can hear the kids screaming his name, excited. It reminds me a little of Norm's big entrance on Cheers. Of course with out the beer and nuts!
On another note, I have been really trying to refocus on my Spiritual education and learning and studying more. I have a huge collection of books that I plan to read, but of course they are sitting in boxes in the storage until we get our own place! I have a dear friend who is learning and exploring right now, and she has found herself drawn to Wicca. It has been really nice to have some deep conversations with her about it. Especially considering I don't have anyone in my day to day life that is Wiccan. I know she is still trying it on and making sure it fits, but I can already see it making positive changes in her life, like it did in mine! I have also been trying to reach out into the Pagan community more, I have a deep need right now to feel connected.
I hope all of you are having a lovely November!

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Aww...way to go, Isaac!
We've been working on Autumn's letters too.

Good to hear from you!

~*L*~ said...

Awesome job Isaac! <3 I understand the need to feel connected to a community. ::hugs:: You are, of course, welcome to chat with me anytime!

Rue said...

Yay for Isaac! I love kid-pics. I still have some drawings on my wall from when my neices were little. Too cute!

Irish Goddess said...

ok so as for your kid who is really 24 not 4 that is a way cute picture lol. Also who is this friend of yours have i met her she sounds hot. LOL ok so its me and yes the more i learn the more i love and i plan to keep learning i have just been a little side tracked that is all. love you