THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Did He Say Now Part... (Who the Hell is Counting Anymore????)......

Triplets!
Isaac Iron Man
Triplets Again

My family had a Halloween Party on Friday night this week... My sisters and I dressed up as triplets... which people thought we were all the time as kids. This was of course due to the fact that our mom loved to dress up her three blond haired, blue eyed daughters up in matching dresses and swimsuits... But we pulled it off quite nicely. I have decided that I am the fat one of us three (sad I know, but true... FOR NOW :) ) but we all decided when sitting side by side.. that I have the perkiest boobs! Go me! Or maybe its Go Lane Bryant for the fabulous bra! Either way... I'll take it. Ok that was a little off subject... but I had to share since I've missed TMI Friday for two weeks in a row... But I digress...
Isaac and I spent the night at my parents house, and drove home the next day. It is only a half hour drive, but a great chance for us to talk. He has become so imaginative that it amazes me all the time! He was telling me this crazy story about how we needed to get home into the sky, so we needed a ladder, a big tree, a cannon, a fire gun, and a rocket to get home. He laid them out perfectly into steps also...(Step one... ladder, step two... big tree.....) Then he started just talking and telling the story like a true story weaver. I was just getting lost in his magical little world and enjoying the drive, when all of a sudden I hear him say "Holy Shit its a meteor!"
I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard, and yet so appalled! And then I tied a little string around that moment so I wouldn't forget it. Ahhhh Good times!

7 comments:

Rue said...

Lol - okay...wait...WAS there a meteor? Or was this part of his story? Too funny! I know we aren't supposed to laugh when kids swear, but really...it's SO funny!

D.Suplicki said...

LMAO... What a hilarious story! I second Rue and want to know, was there really a meteor?

~Danni

Domesticated Gypsy said...

HAHAHA Nope there was no meteor... I don't even know how he knows what that is! It was a bright clear blue day actually! Thank you for your comments ladies!

Irish Goddess said...

lol what a funny little guy but are you surprised he was holding his finger up in an L shape at me when he was a week old. LOL good times

Witchy Mom's Homeschool said...

LOL! Sounds like a great time had by all!

Hoi Sum said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend! I love the new look of your blog-very girly but not in a bad way! I continue to love reading your blog-you crack me up girl! Enjoy your week!

Blessings,
Hoi Sum

Bridgett said...

Okay, you three look too cute!

And yes! I love my Lane Bryant bras as well. :D

)O(
boo