THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Goddess Workbook Fun



I've officially started filling in my Goddess Workbook and I'm so inspired! I was getting giggles of glee just watching each beautiful page pop out of the printer! I originally grabbed a black pen to write with, but that just didn't do justice to the glorious colors in the workbook. Being as we are not in a place of our own yet, (and most of what I own and love is in storage out back) I had to improvise and grab the kids multi-pack of art supplies. I filled in quite a few of the pages, all about 2009. I am so ready to wrap up the memories and lessons, and send the fear and junky stuff to the dump! I am very excited about 2010. Normally a new year, is just another day for me. Sure I love to kiss at midnight, and tell myself a few things that I will do differently. Inevitably, as the earth sheds the snow, I vow to shed some pounds. But otherwise, another year, is another day. I am hoping for much more this turn of the wheel.
One thing I know is coming in the workbook is declaring a word for the year. Not a resolution, but one word to encompass all that you hope to focus on in the coming year. I am trying to do this intuitively, and not just jump at the first nice word. Some that have come to mind are: authentic, leap, love, expand... but so far none has hit just the right note inside me...
I know it will come to me if I just look and listen to what inspires me.
XOXOXO

8 comments:

Rue said...

There is nothing better than a new workbook/journal! I loved the first days of school when each new, crisp book got written in for the first time.

This looks like a ton of fun - going to check out the website!

Lyneya said...

Now I'm trying to think of a one word description of 2010 :) Good luck and happy new year.

Liza said...

What a gorgeous blog! I am absolutely delighted with the 2010 Planner, Goddess Leonie is an absolute sweetheart and such a gentle, inspiring soul. I am so thrilled to be a part of the journey with other lovely Goddesses like you! My word for the year is CREATE!

~*L*~ said...

I'm going to check out that website! What a wonderful idea!

wintergreen.3 said...

I chose "Elements". Going to use the four elements in my art, and my Craft. With Spirit, of course. As it's winter I'm starting with Earth. I'm sure you'll find the perfect word for you to focus on this year. Merry Meet, Gilli

Sunshine said...

I loved that you grabbed the kids art pack and went for it. I love that you are diving right in. Blessings, Sunshine

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh you sweet soul... this is SO inspiring... i adore, adore, adore what you are doing with the workbook darlin... and so true... it IS a goddess circle stretching out across the globe!!!

Bridgett said...

Love it! So bright and pretty!

)O(
boo