THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Women who find Beauty





After a few weeks away from blogging due to starting my new job and dealing with a big shift in my routine, I am back. I will be sporadic for a little while due to the fact that we will *knock on wood* be moving into a place of our own in the next couple weeks! Anywhodiddlediddle... I sat down tonight to do a few pages in my Goddess workbook. I made it through the things you are grateful for in 2009 page, the Completion Circle page, and the What you want to learn in 2010 page. I placed my hand inside the completion circle as directed, and I swear to you I felt a surge of warmth and energy go up my arm. I could feel the energy of all my Goddess Sisters out there! On the bottom of the last page, there is a box where you write in what teachers you would like to invite into your life this year. I was really in the zone of intuitive writing, and found myself putting down "Women who find beauty"
When I realized I had written it, I wondered, do I mean women who find beauty in something? In simplicity, in chaos, in flea market styles, in the simple moments in life?
But then I realized that the sentence was complete. I invite women into my life who find beauty. I think we all long for beauty in our lives. But we do not all search for it. It is in the act of seeking beauty that it is found. I look around me every day to find beauty, and I see women who have the same look in their eyes. These are the women who I invite into my journey this year. Women to mentor me, inspire me, and find beauty with me.

7 comments:

The One and Only Elfwench said...

Congrats on the new job! Also, I have to say thank you. Thank you for posting about the Goddess Guidebook and website. I have found it truly inspiring and ordered one myself. I am hoping to take one of her classes in their next term. You are truly a Goddess in your own right. Brightest Blessings.

Milena said...

What a wonderful intention! I fully agree with you, beauty is abundant if only we take the time to search for it. I am currently taking part in SARK's Juicy Journaling course, in this she speaks of seeing the world through juicy eyes and it has made such a difference to my whole perspective on the world around me. If you look with creative eyes there is so much beauty to be found :)

Leathra said...

What a wonderful post. ^_^ I know that you will be able to find the beauty that you seek...and like calls to like, so I'm absolutely certain you will find those who will learn with you this year! Brightest Blessings. ^_^

Carolina Gonzalez said...

What a beautiful post! In complete and wholehearted agreement :).

Willow Silverhorse said...

I really love this post! If you don't mind, it has become the inspiration for my next post on my blog. Would you mind if I reference it in mine? Also, I will be grabbing your button to add to my button exchange, would you mind doing the same?

http://collegewitchexperiences.blogspot.com

Brightest blessings on you and yours!

Bridgett said...

Women who find beauty...

I love it.
It's perfect.

Congrats on the new job and the new house!

Irish Goddess said...

Hey girly did you know that you have me a week behind in the pregnancy chart