THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Exciting new Changes and Surprises!






Guess what???? I'm engaged!!!! Last night Chris took me to a sweet little Italian restaurant in East Wenatchee called Garlinis. The food was by far the best Italian I have ever eaten! It was a sweet little booth in the corner with one little light over the table. Very intimate. We ordered, and then he handed me a bag with my Valentines present in it. Then he read me a poem that he had written. The present was a bear holding a heart shaped box, with a bag of candies sitting in it. He then had me pick up the candies, and underneath was the ring box. I was stunned! Then I opened it and he said, Will you marry me? I was speechless and crying! Then of course I said yes! Ok I know, enough with the exclamation points.... But I am excited.
Also, we have finally moved into our place. We are all unpacked and settled. It is a huge place, and we don't have enough furniture to fill it. But I love it! I am including some pictures of my ring, our house, and the lake view in the back. I have so much more to write about, but today, I am participating in Switch Off Sunday. A creation of the Fabulous Goddess Leonie. Have a beautiful blessed Sunday!

18 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations!!!

Bridgett said...

Wait...so are you living in East Wenatchee now??

Because that's where my husband is from...my kids were born in Wenatchee...and I was employed at Central Washington Hospital as an OR nurse. :) All Doug's family still lives there.

And yes, I've been to Garlini's MULTIPLE times. I love, love, love the food there (just not the parking...unless they've changed it up in the past 5 years).

What a small world!

And CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! The ring is so beautiful. Yay!

greekwitch said...

Congragulations! When is the big day?

RetroKali said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!

Goddess Leonie said...

oh sweetie... huuuuuge congratulations... that is SO beautiful!!!

Anastasia said...

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful. You are a lucky girl and he is a lucky guy.

Pink Haired Momma said...

I am so happy for you! Big Congrats! And your ring is beautiful!!!!

Stitchinwitch said...

Congratulations

Lyneya said...

Congratulations!!! The ring is beautiful and what you've done on the house looks really great too.

Willow Silverhorse said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful ring! You are so lucky, I'm jealous lol :D

I'm Not Wiccan, I'm a Witch said...

Congrats ! and thanks for sharing your journey.

SpiritPhoenix said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful ring! He did good!

Can't wait to start hearing about Wedding plans.

Nydia said...

OH, this is so beautiful!! Congrats, girl, wish you noth all the best! I came here just to grab you button and I see this wonderful surprise! :o)

Kisses from us.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

how exciting. when will you wed? how romantic too!!!

Julie Cornewell said...

Congrats! I love the heart on the side of the ring. I've tagged you in a blog photo game! http://www.thedomesticwitch.com/2010/03/blog-photo-game.html

Willow Silverhorse said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award ... check it out at:

http://collegewitchexperiences.blogspot.com/2010/03/blogs-first-award.html

Irish Goddess said...

Very awesome I am so excited and so happy to get to be your MOH

parisapartment said...

What a doll! I bet you'll never forget that night. Your ring is gorgeous, I love the heart on the side!