THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sorry for Disappearing...

I just wanted to pop in and say I am so sorry for disappearing! I have been doing a lot of introspecting and growing. I have been trying to embrace my authentic nature... and I am surprised each day by what I am finding! I will continue to be absent for a little while, as I have some big changes planned. However, I still have everything for the giveaway for reaching 100 followers... I have not forgotten! Please forgive me for the vanishing act... but when I return, I will be so much more ME! For a little hint...

4 comments:

Passionate Pagan said...

awesome can't wait! take your time and grow!

Nydia said...

The good thing about it is that we'll always be here when you're back. Take your time, embrace life, and get back with a brand-new set of mind! :o)

Kisses from Nydia.

PS: Any news about your Irish friend Amanda? I'd love to know how she and her babies are doing!

Nydia said...

Oh, just found her FB at her page, and requested her friendship, I'm so slow sometimes to find things...

Irish Goddess said...

LOL well that's pretty sad when i have disappeared my self and find out that people have to go to the trouble of asking someone else how I am. I am just about to update my blog so please check it out and as for you Kristina take all the time you need just keep us (me) lol posted.