THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Big Blog Idea- Girl Powah



My new big idea! Dun dun du dah!
Girl Powah! Ok check out the banner. I'm so proud! :)
I am redirecting my blog to spread inspiration to women everywhere. At least that is the plan. I love books, magazines, blogs, songs, videos, movies, etc, etc, etc. This banner is going to be for my girl power guide if you will. I know that 'girl power' has some negative connotations, but it is a phrase that means something to me, so I am using it to signify all the things that I find inspiring. You will find this banner at the top of my blog, and when you click on it, it will bring up a list of all the posts I have made in this category. At least that is how I plan for it to work! :) I'm still figuring out the mechanics of all of this.

I have one more new big idea that I plan to unveil in the next couple days...
I am calling it:
Women of Class and Sass
Profiles and interviews of women who inspire me. I already have some really exciting ones lined up... so please come back by and soak in the inspiration!

3 comments:

greekwitch said...

That is a wonderful idea. I am waiting to be inspired!

Hoi Sum said...

Love it! This is a great idea! Can't wait to see what things you post about!

Blessings,
Bex

Melissa said...

Cool! Love this idea! You go girl ;)
xo,
Melissa