THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Girl Powah - You Don't Own Me

One of my favorite movies of all time is First Wives Club. I find it hilarious, and the song, You Don't Own Me, has been very inspirational, and of course fun! The video today is the scene at the end of the movies where Bette, Diane, and Goldie sing...



I am not including the lyrics, because I think the message of the movie is pretty clear. I am however, including another video I found on youtube. It's an awesome parody of the same thing. I am loving the girl playing Diane, because she does a hilarious over the top interpretation of her dancing! I loves me a good parody!



Have a lovely gypsy day!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

First Wives Club is a great movie! Great message ;)

ShannonV said...

This gave me a good laugh, and I'm still smiling so thank you friend.

Willow Silverhorse said...

I love the First Wives Club! It's an amazing movie. I haven't seen it in a long time but loved it when I saw it!

GlendaM said...

This a great song. It's my daughter's favourite movie. She adores Diane Keaton - she's authentic and beautiful and comfortable in her own skin.