THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

October Domestic Violence Awareness Month

I have a story I want to share with you. It is my story. It wont be in this post, but it will be soon. I am gearing up to write it. I was inspired to do this by Christine over at Bliss Chick. She shared her story and it touched my heart deeply. My story is different, as each of ours are. No worse, no better. Just my own. I hope you will stop back by and read, because domestic violence is so prevalent in our society, and it is so not Girl Powah approved!
For today I am going to post a music video that I posted previously, but it was at the bottom of another post, and I want to make sure that it is seen. It's amazing and wonderful... and you will love it!



Remember, there are 15 more days to enter the giveaway! PS, watch FB for chances to get extra entries!

2 comments:

julietk said...

A worthy cause, I have a story too.
Not ready to tell the world though.

Hoi Sum said...

I have given you a blog award because I love your blog so much! Check it out at http://chritch.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Bex