THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Me Time

After a long, stressful week, that isn't over yet(!!!) I wanted to finally try out my new bathtub... a big sunken garden tub! I have always loved taking baths, but haven't lived where I had one in quite some time. I love being able to just sink into the water and relax!

We live in an older manufactured home, so it isn't great here, but in my relaxing mind, I saw only one place....


A beautiful tub in a beautiful room, is just about perfection as far as I'm concerned! I love bubble baths, they are so delicious and fun but my favorite bath accouterments are English Bath cubes. I've loved these since the first time I spend my allowance money on them at the drug store. They leave my skin feeling so silky soft and scented with delicious English aromas. Add in a few drops of divine Lavender Bath Oil from Yves Rocher and I'm in heaven!

I recently joined the Goddess Circle from Goddessguidebook.com and downloaded all of Leonie's amazing meditations. She is holding a 17 Days of Zing meditation party for the first 17 days of November, where we all due one of the 3 meditations (5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 20 minutes long) from her Holy Dinger Uber Deep Zennifying Meditation kit.

If you are not familiar with Leonie, and her website, I urge you to hop over there. She is such a sweet darling, and so full of love and inspiration that you can't help but love her. She has created some amazing e-courses, workbooks, and meditations that I LOVE. But I digress.... :)

While in the bath, I did the 10 minute meditation, and it was amazing! I am loving how much clarity and calm I have gotten from the three (out of 4) days that I have done it so far. I have been through some tough stuff just in the last week, and this has been the perfect time to start a practice of daily meditation. The focus it has given me has surpassed anything I expected!

Oops, I went off again! Back to relaxation! (How old do you have to be before you know if you have adult onset adhd?)

Then I soaked until my pruney skin smelled delicous and felt super soft...

Then I helped myself to a new snack the Chris and I discovered at Walmart. It is not healthy , so look away if you are dieting!
Triple Chocolate Filled Muffins! It is the generic Walmart brand, and cheap too! I heated it up for 15 seconds in the microwave and dove into my chocolate lava muffin and a glass of ice cold milk. Yum!

Now I am blogging.... naturally one of my "me time" activities. In a moment I am going to go lay my tired head down on my soft pillow, which I have scented with my favorite lavender pillow mist and pass out into a blissed out stupor!

10 comments:

Just A Gal said...

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful evening! I am dieting, so I will eat vicariously through you, as your choclate muffins sound like heaven! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm. Muffins. ;)

Claire said...

Your new tub sounds fantastic. I am quite jealous! Those baths are perfect for fall/winter.

Melissa said...

Beautiful post!
~Melissa

Irish Goddess said...

I am a huge fan of the bath myself as you know. Glad you can finally enjoy

Anonymous said...

PRILIGY(DAPOXETINE) has been found to be safe and effective for the treatment of premature

ejaculation, according to two major clinical trials. Dapoxetine is a short-acting

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/brahmi/

Anonymous said...

If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care

Anonymous said...

Библиотека http://sunduchokknig.ru качаем книги здесь

Anonymous said...

Favourite friends, when I keep not asked in support of have anyone to cure, but energy is such a diabolical attitude, that
have to beg in return help. I'm in a very touchy situation, beg Your friends, help
they can, how much can. I will be pure thankful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 mail: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com