THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today I am Thankful...

...for all that I am, and all that I have been through. For I know, that if I had not experienced all the things I have, I would not be who I am. I think about this a lot. For example, when I found myself 25 years old, single, and pregnant, I was pressured by a whole community of people to put my baby up for adoption (because it was the 'right' thing to do). But because of all that I had been through, I knew that would never be an option for me, and now I have a wonderful 5 year old son that I love so much more every day.

All that I am, I have become because of everything I have experienced. There are hard days, hard things I've been through, things I still struggle with, and new struggles and troubles will always come along; but the beauty is, I will keep surviving, thriving, and growing, into who I am, and who I am meant to be.

1 comments:

Irish Goddess said...

I am thankful to know you and have you in my life. There are days that go by that I wonder how I would have survived without you. I wish you all the happiness and luck in life and I hope that you know how much you deserve to be happy and no one has the right to make you feel like your feelings are not important.