THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 Days of Sick-mas

I had this amazing idea to do a 12 days of Christmas series of posts. And I made it to day 5. Then I got a nasty cold and a stomach flu, which I still can't completely shake. Soooooo I am basically abandoning the commitment I made to myself, so that I wont feel I failed to follow through. I am forgiving myself for this (see previous posts on forgiveness) as I would normally hold onto this and feel awful about it, and myself. But life is life, and the stomach bug is nasty. So we move on and let it go. This might be my body's way of purging itself of the past as well. (I just thought of that right now, and it actually strikes a chord for me!) So with my body purged, and my heart lightened by having forgiven myself for things I had been hoarding away....
the new year should be a beautiful one!

1 comments:

Diandra said...

I hope you'll get well soon!