THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 13, 2010

On the Second Day of Christmas

On the Second Day of Christmas My true love gave to me:

Two darling books that never fail to inspire,

and a beautiful golden mirror so I can truly see.

Today I have two wonderful books to share with you, written by one of the sweetest women I have ever known! The author is the amazing Melissa Placzek Melissa Placzek


She hand wrote and illustrated these lovely books... and I have been in LOVE with them from the very first time I saw them. The style is so beautiful and inspiring! She has recipes for food, beauty treatments, decor, etc. I keep these books very close and slip into them with a mug of tea on misty mornings when I am feeling dreamy. She has a blog as well, where she continues to share sweet little luxuries and her personal adventures. Do stop on by there as well!


For the first day of Christmas, click here

Have a lovely day! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Melissa said...

THANK YOU so much for featuring me and my little books on your blog! What a special and sweet holiday surprise. You are one of the sweetest people I know too. I am so blessed to know you honey girl.

Much love,
Melissa

sandyssweetnothings said...

I am a writer for the Rochester Post Bulletin, Rochester, MN on antiques & Collectibles and have used my friend Melissa in many articles. Please do watch for her next upcoming book if you like tea coming out soon...Sandy

Just A Gal said...

Ohhhhhh, fun stuff. I'm in the mood to make my home more of a retreat and less of a man-cave (I wrote about it today). This is just the ticket! Thanks, dear!

Just A Gal said...

Oh, also, I'm having trouble grabbing your button. I cop and paste into a new gadget and nothing. This happens sometimes with other buttons I try to grab. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Domesticated Gypsy said...

No I don't, I think it's designed to just copy and paste the code. Do you have some kind of template applied to your blog? That might interfere with it a little?