THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the Third Day of Christmas

On the Third Day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

3 lovely linkies to help me be me,
two lovely books that never fail to inspire,
and a beautiful golden mirror so I can truly see.

These darling links are some of the plethora that I have found online. I am in love with things I can download and print and play with. One of these links is actually something I made to contribute to the global online society, and something I hold dear to my heart.

The Artists Survival Kit by Keri Smith

Pocket Goddess Gratitude Diary by Goddess Leonie ( I will be saying so much more about Goddess Leonie soon as she is one so amazing and I will be doing an extra special giveaway as well!!!)

Forgiveness Workbook by Domesticated Gypsy (My own creation)

For the first and second days of Christmas click here and here

Have a beautiful Holiday my lovelies!

1 comments:

Hoi Sum said...

Thank you so much for posting these links! I have printed out the pocket diary :-) Your blog rocks as usual girl!

Love,
Bex