THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome December.... Month of Forgiving Myself

Hello December... how bright and white and shiny and covered in snow you are! I am open to the new possibilities that you offer! I have had a rough year, and I really need to feel that magical Christmas feeling this year to remind me.

So here are a few things that this month has to offer:

CSN Stores (online purveyors of everything from briefcases to bedroom furnishing sets) has offered to let me do a product review. They are who facilitated my blog giveaway in October with a gift certificate for $45. This time I get to pick out a product of my choosing, and review it. With over 200 websites, I am sure I can find something I will love! Look for an honest product review later this month.

Forgiveness: something that I find hard to come by when I look in the mirror. I started the 31 Days of Forgiveness project for that very reason. Click here to read my original post on it and to download the sweet little workbook I put together. I am hoping to post every day about this, but I will forgive myself if I am not perfect! :) See how easy that is!

I have a bunch of information that I have found online about forgiveness that I want to pass along to you. I know it isn't an easy thing to do, but it will be so worth it! Trust me! Click here for a great series of articles on Rituals for Forgiveness. Yes, it's from Oprah.com, and yes I think she is fabulous. Girl Powah and Oprah are practically synonyms of each other!

XOXO

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh! thanks so much for posting this! LOVE it.I have loved watching Oprah since day 1 of her show....she did turn into quite the little diva for awhile...but I'm thinking that if I was the O, I might get a little diva-esque from time to time. Just sayin' :)

Love the idea of making December a forgiveness month. I will be joining you in this ritual.

X and O,
Melissa

Irish Goddess said...

I am so excited today is day one of forgiving myself