THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Book of Shadows Chapter 10

Her fabulocity Irish Goddess and I are almost done! :) She has been bugging me to get this finished... and I need to! See she is a newborn Twi-hard... so there are other books that she wants to read now too lol. :) Love you Amanda McFabulous!

Sooooooooooooo anyway...

This chapter is called "Cone of Power." It is about a ritual that the circle performed for one of the leaders of their circle. She was very sick and they were raising energy for her to heal. We all have heard that prayer works. Even in cases where patients are not aware that they are being prayed for, or do not know the people that are praying for them. I think that a ritual is another form of prayer. It is a collective energy being sent to a specific place for a specific purpose. Which is what prayer is. So I believe that ritual works too. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Trapped said...

I believe too. Energy can do amazing things and rituals are another form of energy.

Aine O'Brien said...

Oh yes, I believe that even performing the ritual itself forces one to focus, raise and direct energy. The state of mind we are in during ritual is very conducive to energy work. When I do healings I avoid talking, but rather let myself get into a meditative state so that the energy is stronger and more focused.

Just A Gal said...

Yes, for sure. I believe that ritual IS prayer. You are raising your energy up to the Divine either way. Seeking help, praising Divine glory, celebrating the Divine's love. Just my two cents on it.

Susan said...

I would love it if I knew a group or coven that could do a cone of power for me, for healing, and strength, and peace and protection...you'd have to read my blog to know all that is going on. but I sure could use this.
Susan