THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 3, 2011

Word for the Year

I have found my word for the year. Also, I found a mascot. Well, I could say that I found a mascot and then my word. Hmm. Chicken. Egg. Chicken. Egg.
I digress.
My fiance and I split up on Christmas Eve. It was a really hard decision, and I don't want to get into the specifics of it on here. We have been struggling for quite some time, and this is for the best. Throughout the last 6 months, I have been struggling within. Trying to figure out what I need to be happy, and authentic to me. Coincidentally, "authentic" was my word for 2010. I don't know that I am all the way there, but I see some definite clarity. Now I need to take this process further.
So I was at a gas station one day and right by the register they had these animals carved in stone, and an adorable little brown owl caught my eye. I bought it on the spot. Then I was thinking that day about my owl. Who. That is what came to mind. Who. Now this is my word for 2011.

Who am I?
Who are you to think you can treat me the way you do?
Who do I think you are to allow you to treat me that way?
Who do I want to be?

Who

6 comments:

Irish Goddess said...

Thats awesome this is your year.The year of KRISTINA. It will be awesome and WHO knows what will happen.

Domesticated Gypsy said...

Yes I know. It will be FABULOUS!

Bandhura said...

Great word for the New Year! I'm contemplating a bit of "Who" myself!

Bandhura

Dark Mother said...

I LOVE when the Universe drops things in our laps! Who! What an awesome word, and I'm sure this will be a year of major growth if you keep this word in the back of your head.

As for your word from last year....Mine really hit me at the end of the year too. It was as if my lesson was finalized or something zen like that.

Just A Gal said...

That's a healthy way to view what's happening in your life. You really seem to be open to when the Goddess speaks to you. That's awesome! Who you are is beautiful. Who you are is powerful. Who you is strong. Many blessings on this WHO year of self-discovery!

Witchy Mom's Homeschool and Organic Gardens said...

Blessings to you as you move forward this year with a new energy and outlook!

'Who' we are and 'who' we want to become is something very important to ponder!