THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Book Review: Afterlives of the Rich and Famous


I was asked by TLC Book Tours to review After Lives of the Rich and Famous by Sylvia Browne. I was very excited for this opportunity, and I am thrilled with the book. I am still in the exploration stages of my spirituality. I am hesitant to state one set way that I believe things to be, as I am still learning and growing. However, if Heaven is, and is the Heaven that Sylvia describes... I'm so in! Sylvia speaks of the other side through her Spirit Guide Francine. Francine offers us glimpses into the afterlives of some of our most beloved, or notorious, celebrities that have passed on. While this is not a hard hitting spiritual tome, it is a sweet book with messages of hope for the future of the future.

1 comments:

heathertlc said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed this one. Thanks for being on the tour.