THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Delicious Indulgance

I was craving something dark and sweet recently and headed over to Safeway to find something. I was with my bestie, who needed ice cream so we went in that direction. I found something so delicious I almost didn't want to share it because I want it all for myself!
If you like the combination of chocolate and sea salt, and like caramel at all, you will LOVE this. It is amazing! Smooth, creamy, not too sweet, and with just enough salt in every bite to make it perfect! An added surprise was the chocolate covered salted caramel truffles inside! Click HERE for the product website. Click HERE for a blog review I found online that is darling!

4 comments:

Melissa Placzek said...

I am absolutely SMITTEN with salted caramel! Jeff and I made sel de rose caramels...and a yummy dessert called caramel slice that we got from my friend Em who got it from food and wine. Oh. my. goodness! So good! Thanks for sharing your gelato find!

Just A Gal said...

Sounds delish!

Monica {bohemian twilight} said...

OMG!!!!!!!

you have ruined me! lol

Mojavi said...

Thank you, thank you for turning onto this. I love the simple, REAL ingredients that make up these frozen treats.