THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Girl Powah Movie






I just watched a movie that I knew immediately was all Girl Powah. Iron Jawed Angels, produced by HBO, is the story of the late women's suffrage movement. I say late, because it is the later years, after Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton had passed the torch to a new generation. This part of the story I was never really familiar with. The movie stars such Grand Ladies as Angelica Houston, Julia Ormond, and Hilary Swank. I urge you to watch this movie so that you can appreciate just where our rights as women really come from.

3 comments:

AlphaBetsy said...

This movie is a personal favorite of mine. The strength of these women is amazing. :)

Melissa Placzek said...

sounds fabulous!

Mickie Mueller Art said...

Oh, I loved that movie, wasn't the parade sequence just amazing?! HBO does great work.